Onyx marked my first visit to a Michelin star restaurant, and what a restaurant it was. 

Everyone who knows me will point out my love of food, and how - unashamedly - I prefer food over almost everything else in life. I’m not usually one to dine in fancy restaurants, a career in marketing  doesn't really allow it. However, on a recent trip to Budapest a friend suggested we try this very fancy restaurant, and I’m so glad we did. 

As highlighted in the pictures below, each dish was perfectly laid out and tasted as delicious as it looked. Each course was brought out to us by waiters wearing gloves who carefully explained what was on each dish and did everything they could to make make sure our glasses were never empty. 

After going to my first Michelin star restaurant and tasting the quality of food, enjoying the décor, and talking to waiters who were as excited by the food as we were, I've built up an appetite for more Michelin starred restaurants. 







Michelin Star

Posted on

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Category

,

Leave a Reply