I have to say that I am quite embarrassed that it has taken me 23 years to explore my music choices - and even then, it was only with force. I am as commercial as it comes. My playlists includes everything from Rihanna to Coldplay, Beyonce to Michael Jackson, and Kanye to Usher. I can listen to these artists on replay for the whole day, and I do. Which is fine, I suppose. But, there is so much other good music out there that deserves to be heard too. 

It wasn’t until my friends looked at my playlists and decided that it needed a change that I decided to take action. And I have to say, there is so much more music out there than what we think. A few months ago my friend told me to listen to Of Monsters and Men. The six piece band from Iceland are complete geniuses. The band work together beautifully, they harmonise wonderfully and execute their music perfectly. I am so excited that they’re playing in New York when I go in a few weeks. I will definitely review them on here. However, if the below is anything to go by, I am sure they will be amazing.

Good Music, Finally

Posted on

Sunday 21 October 2012

Category

Leave a Reply